Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Tuesday 4/9/13

Leg is still swollen from the bee sting. It got me dead center in the front of my right quad and I have swelling all the way around to the back of my hamstring.  Not painful today but itchy as fuck!

Good strong swim this morning. Started with drills then did 50's working on faster than race turnover followed by 100 race pace with 20 second rest then repeat. Longest swim of the year.

After work, jumped on the bike and did 6 laps up the climb behind my condo. Rode until I ran out of light.

AM) SWIM 2400m
PM) BIKE 22.4 miles, 1:21, 2650 ft climbing

2 comments:

brownie said...

In the three days you've been on "beat jt" training you've had to rely on a gas station for salvation and have had your ass kicked by a bee. Keep up the good work!

J.P. Patrick said...

It's all a ploy to get you to let down your guard.